Fearless Caregiver Conference
Albertus Magnus College, New Haven
AOASCC will again sponsor this national conference. The Fearless Caregiver Conference provides practical information, advice and support for those caring for loved ones. The conference is designed to help attendees receive hands-on advice for his or her caregiving challenges.
Join us! FREE limited tickets are available for family caregivers.
Attendees Will Learn How To
- Become a fearless member of your loved ones care team
- Balance family, work & caregiving
- Motivate family members to help
- Convince Dad to stop driving
- Persuade Mom to listen to you
- Legally protect your aging parents