The Agency on Aging of South Central CT is a private nonprofit organization. We are responsible for planning, coordination, advocacy, for programs designed to meet the needs of older adults and those with disabilities in the Greater New Haven area. Incorporated in 1974, our mission is to empower adults to remain as independent and engaged as possible within their communities through advocacy, information, and services.
We are proud to offer the following benefit coverage:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Free parking
- Retirement saving plan – 403(b)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leave benefits – paid time off
- Holiday pay – 12 paid holidays (plus one floating holiday after one year of employment)
- Direct deposit
- Staff education and training
- Vibrant, celebratory, diverse atmosphere
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Agency on Aging of South Central Connecticut:
- is committed to a policy that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment;
- will not discriminate against any applicant for employment with regard to age, color, race, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or genetic information.
To Apply to AOASCC
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Flexible Care Management and Support Positions Available!
We provide services and supports that help older adults remain in their homes as they age in place. We are seeking professionals for our Care Management department. We have a variety of positions available for professionals ranging from early career to seasoned Care Managers. We operate in a highly flexible environment -- per diem, part time, and full time. Work can be done either weekdays, weekends, or evenings. We can tailor the position to meet your schedule and life commitments. Please reach out to us to learn more.