The Agency on Aging of South Central Connecticut (AOASCC) is an independent non-profit organization serving older adults, individuals with disabilities and caregivers in greater New Haven and the lower Valley.. We are professional, agile and our mission is to champion and serve older adults and individuals with disabilities so that they remain independent and engaged within their communities.
We are proud to offer the following benefit coverage:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Free parking
- Retirement saving plan – 403(b)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leave benefits – paid time off
- Holiday pay – 12 paid holidays (plus one floating holiday after one year of employment)
- Direct deposit
- Staff education and training
- Vibrant, celebratory, diverse atmosphere
Our work environment includes:
- Monday-Friday Work Schedule
- Modern Work Setting
- Work from Home Days (flexible after 6-8 months)
- On-the Job Training
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Agency on Aging of South Central Connecticut:
- is committed to a policy that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment;
- will not discriminate against any applicant for employment with regard to age, color, race, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or genetic information.
To Apply to AOASCC
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.