Join the Agency on Aging of South Central Connecticut team and help us fulfill our mission to empower adults to remain as independent and engaged as possible within their communities through services, information, and advocacy. AOASCC is a private nonprofit organization supporting older adults, individuals with disabilities and caregivers in the the greater New Haven and lower Valley areas.
We are proud to offer the following benefit coverage:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Free parking
- Retirement saving plan – 403(b)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leave benefits – paid time off
- Holiday pay – 12 paid holidays (plus one floating holiday after one year of employment)
- Direct deposit
- Staff education and training
- Vibrant, celebratory, diverse atmosphere
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Agency on Aging of South Central Connecticut:
- is committed to a policy that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment;
- will not discriminate against any applicant for employment with regard to age, color, race, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or genetic information.
To Apply to AOASCC
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flexible Care Management and Support Positions Available!
We provide services and supports that help older adults remain in their homes as they age in place. We are seeking professionals for our Care Management department. We have a variety of positions available for professionals ranging from early career to seasoned Care Managers. We operate in a highly flexible environment -- per diem, part time, and full time. Work can be done either weekdays, weekends, or evenings. We can tailor the position to meet your schedule and life commitments. Please reach out to us to learn more.