The Agency on Aging recognizes the importance of providing an attractive and competitive benefits package to all our eligible employees.
We are proud to offer the following benefit coverage:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Free parking
- Retirement saving plan – 403(b)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leave benefits – paid time off
- Holiday pay – 12 paid holidays (plus one floating holiday after one year of employment)
- Direct deposit
- Staff education and training
- Vibrant, celebratory, diverse atmosphere
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Agency on Aging of South Central Connecticut:
- is committed to a policy that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment;
- will not discriminate against any applicant for employment with regard to age, color, race, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or genetic information.
To Apply to AOASCC
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.