Information about Community Resources
There are many programs available to assist your loved one continue to live independently in the community. AOASCC counselors can assist you in navigating through the maze of information to find the programs that are the right fit.
The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
The ADRC provides accurate, impartial information about programs, services, health, economic, and social issues of importance to older adults, individuals with disabilities and caregivers.
- Medicare and Medicaid benefits, enrollment and claims problems.
- In-Home Assistance
- Social Services & Benefit Programs
- and more
- Through our contact form
- By calling 1-800-994-9422 and asking for the resource center
AOASCC allocates Federal Older Americans Act (OAA) Title III funding to area non-profits and municipalities to support community-based and in-home services for older adults 60 and over. OAA funds are designed to ensure that our community has an array of home and community based services, including:
- Companion & Homemaker Services
- Legal Services
- Home Delivered and Café Meals
- Adult Day Centers
- Health and Wellness Programs
Click here for a current list of organizations receiving OAA funding through AOASCC.