Join AOASCC's Advisory Council
Your input is valuable to us!
We invite YOU to join AOASCC’s Advisory Council. The AASCC Advisory Council serves as advocates on issues and programs that affect older adults and individuals with disabilities in south central Connecticut.
The Advisory Council consists of dedicated individuals who are willing to:
- Get involved! Help make a change!
- Understand the needs of older adults and individuals with disabilities within the south central community.
- Share their thoughts and ideas on issues that affect older adults and individuals with disabilities.
- Acquire knowledge of the Older Americans Act and the Corporation for National and Community Service
- Help develop an awareness of the objectives of AOASCC in our community.
- Contribute your expertise and thinking to the current and future work of AOASCC.