Join AASCC's Advisory Council
Your input is valuable to us!
We invite YOU to join AASCC’s Advisory Council. The AASCC Advisory Council serves as advocates on issues and programs that affect older adults and individuals with disabilities in south central Connecticut.
The Advisory Council consists of dedicated individuals who are willing to:
- Understand the needs of older adults and individuals with disabilities within the south central community.
- Share their thoughts and ideas on issues that affect older adults and individuals with disabilities.
- Get involved! Help make a change!
- Acquire knowledge of the Older Americans Act.
- Help develop an awareness of the objectives of AASCC in our community.
- Contribute your expertise and thinking to the current and future work of AASCC.