TEARSTM - Annual Elder Abuse Conference
The Intersection Between
Mental Health and Aging
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
8:15 a.m. - 4:00 pm
Toyota Oakdale Theater
What did people say about the 2018 conference?
- Overall great conference
- Great event, Thank you
- Eric Rodko's presentation amazing.
- Great resource, Thanks
- Thanks for a great day!
- Well rounded program. Educational with hands on advise, very informative.
- Wonderful program and networking opportunity.
- It was great. Thank you
- Good resource booklet, good information.
- I especially enjoyed the testimonials of the victims and the professionals that deal with this course. Thank you for a comprehensive intro to the rampant fraud that victimizes so many.
- Great job every year
- Really happy I attended, A lot of interesting speakers! I liked Atty Perri's presentation of what happens after, as often not discussed. Very informative.
- Thank you for all your hard work, time and effort. Good lunch as well. Excellent presenters, especially Eric-really impacted my thinking and need to be more self protective.
- Excellent conference. Speakers knew their stuff and each added great information/ re-financial fraud.
- Well Done!
- Thank you for providing this wonderful and informative free event.!!