Artwork Drop Off Information
Artwork Submission: Please complete one Artwork Information form for each painting or photography and bring the complete page with you when you bring your artwork to the office. Artwork Form
- · We welcome artists submitting multiple pieces of art. However, based on capacity, AOASCC reserves the right to select which works will be included in the exhibition.
- Registration is required before artwork is dropped off.
- Artwork must be framed, have wire or a sawtooth hanger attached for hanging and not have an easel on the back (these make it hard to hang flush to the wall).
- Artwork drop off dates are April 26, 27 and 28 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Artwork will be checked-in by staff while you are at the office.
- Please note that although we take great care with your artwork, AOASCC cannot be held responsible for any damages.
- The exhibition opens with a reception on May 18, 2023 from 2:00-6:00 p.m. Artwork is on display until the exhibition ends on June 22 with a Closing Ceremony at 2:00 p.m. Artwork may be picked up after the close of the ceremony. If you need to pick up artwork after this date, please contact Sue for arrangements. email@example.com.